One Accord Hypnotherapy Policies
Hypnotherapy is for self-improvement purposes only. A hypnotherapist is not a licensed physician or psychologist and hypnotherapy services are not licensed by the State of North Carolina. Services are non-diagnostic and do not include the practice of medicine, neither should they be considered as a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services or procedures.
Hypnotherapists who assist clients with self-improvement goals may provide general advice, published book recommendations, food guides or nutritional advice. This is not a substitute for medical advice and you are advised to seek your Doctor's approval before making any medical or health changes.
Hypnosis is believed to be a powerful tool for accessing the subconscious mind and creating improvements in our lives using positive suggestions to change habits and behaviors. Hypnosis however, is not guaranteed. Each person must be open and want change in their life.
- FREE Consultation (Individual Sessions)
- $99 Per Individual Session
- $396 Group Weight Loss (4 sessions)
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have parents consent.
- All participants (with the exception of 18 and under) must schedule their own appointment.
- All participants must want change and be willing to work with hypnotherapist in individual or group hypnotherapy sessions.
- Virtual sessions all participants must access virtual meeting 10 minutes prior to session start time.
- All participants must be able to sit for 1 to 1 1/2 hours with no breaks to eat, use restroom, check phone/emails, make calls, etc.
- Proper attire is greatly appreciated.
- One Accord Hypnotherapy asks that you remove any and all jewelry that may make noise (bracelets, dangling earrings, watches, etc.).
- No food or beverages are allowed during hypnotherapy sessions.
- No cell phones, smart watches, video recorders of any sort or any other electronic devices are allowed in hypnotherapy sessions. If any video devices are found, you will be removed from session and NO refund will be granted.
- Hypnosis is not guaranteed.
Additional Policies for Individual Sessions
- Payments for individual sessions will be charged the day of session.
- Clients must provide 24-hour cancellation notice for Individual Sessions. Failure to do so, client will be charged for Individual Session.
- Cancelled sessions are non-transferable
Additional Policies for Group Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss is a total of 4 sessions. One session a week for 4 consecutive weeks.
- The cost of each session is $99 (total amount for Weight Loss package $396).
- All participants participating in hypnotherapy for weight loss, must want to lose no less than 15 pounds.
- All participants participating in hypnotherapy for weight loss, must commit to 1 session a week for four consecutive weeks.
- Once you select and schedule session, you are committing to 1 session a week for a consecutive of four weeks. You are locked into your sessions dates and time once you have been enrolled into the program. Example: Once you schedule and select your session for Monday's, you have committed to four consecutive Monday's at 12pm.
- Clients are required to pay for first session at the time of scheduling appointment. Second session payment due on the day of 1st session. Third payment due on the day of the 2nd session. Final payment due on the day of 3rd session.
- Participants must have funds available when you commit to your sessions (NO Exceptions).
- Late arrival to the allocated time or cancellation will result in loss of any payments made and you will have to rejoin the waiting list for another scheduled session date.
- Cancelled transactions are non-refundable or transferable.
- This is an investment in you.
- Individual Sessions: Clients must provide 24-hour cancellation notice. Failure to do so, client will be charged for Individual session. Cancelled transactions are non-transferable.
- Group Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss: Cancelled transactions are non-refundable or transferable.
- You will be notified if One Accord Hypnotherapy has to cancel sessions due to inclement weather or any other acts of nature.
- Participants will be offered another session date if One Accord Hypnotherapy cancels a session.
- One Accord Hypnotherapy requires a medical letter from clients who are diabetic or have any other medical conditions of which require medical attention from a doctor.
- Clients taking prescribed medical prescriptions must continue to consult with their doctor. You should follow your doctor's advice, if at any time your doctor recommends changes to your medication or weight loss program.